Out of stock
Sunday 1st December 2019
2 pm – 4.30pm
Make a long lasting luxurious Christmas Wreath
Wear something sparkly, come with a friend and give the festive season a stylish kick-start by making a long lasting luxurious wreath in the traditional way using moss. You will make a truly original wreath that you will be proud to hang on your door as a beautiful and much-admired welcome for your festive guests.
Once again we welcome former teacher, turned floral designer, Fiona West (@lt.mid) to host this workshop. She will guide you through every step of the way, starting with building up a base from a lush mix of seasonal, evergreen foliages and berries. You will enhance your wreath with a selection of seasonal materials. Think pine and larch cones, warmly scented cinnamon sticks and dried citrus fruits to capture the essence of Christmas.
Please be aware that some folk have a skin reaction to spruce sap and that your hands will get dirty from handling the materials.
What is included:
- Wreath base
- All botanical materials
- Use of all necessary tools
- Use of a protective apron
- Full instructions, tuition and guidance
- Small group size for the best quality teaching input
- Styled setting for photographing your designs.
- Delicious warming seasonal snack and nibbles
- Mulled wine or alternative hot or cold drinks